Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dreamers

"Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born." -Dale Turner  "Love is renewable."-me
This picture was taken on a rainy night at Indiana Beach. It was our 10th anniversary and we saw a full rainbow that evening too.
Our Dreams:To my Lobster:To have a house built in the woods.I love that we share dreams, To go white water rafting, easy white water:)I love that we laugh together,
To own a '32 Ford Highboy.I love that we try new things together,
I love the way your body fits mine when we spoon,

To stay on the ocean. DID THIS ONE- JAN 2010, RIVERIA MAYA, MEXICOI love the way you look at the sound board on Sunday mornings,
To go on a cruise.
I love the way you smell.To snorkel in the ocean. DID THIS ONE-JAN 2010, RIVERIA MAYA, MEXICO (NEXT TIME WITH A LIFE VEST!)
I love the shape of your nose and the softness of you lips,To have grandkids. THIS ONE STARTED, SEPT. 27, 2006, CAMDYN TYLER! HAD A SECOND ONE, SEPT. 17, 2009, DRAVEN COAL!I love the way we sit side by side on the same couch cushion,
To build a business together. We've thought of several. Most recent a Christian bookstore/coffee house.
I love the sound of you strumming your guitar,

To jet ski. TRIED THIS ONE...FUN, BUT WOULDN'T BUY ONE!I love the way you yell at the TV during football,
To drive across route 66 on a hotrod tour.I love the way you type one key at a time,
To travel across the USA, via motor home.I love the way you hum when you laugh,
To sail.
I love the way you comfort me when I am overwhelmed,
To rob a Bank. Ok, that's mine.I love the way you love our son,
To rock climb. MAYBE NOT THIS ONE ANYMORE...TRIED A ROCK WALL AND DIDN'T LIKE!I love the way you try to please me,
To para-sail.
I love your willingness to sometimes allow me to be right,
Zipline or Traversing. DID THIS ONE ALSO JAN. 2010 AT EXPLOR, RIVERIA MAYA, MEXICO. AWESOME!
I love the way you d my kids,
I love the way you joke with my mom,

I love the way you are content,
I love that you are smart,
I love that you are a man of God,

I love that you are hard working,

These are some of our dreams, we add to them all the time.
I love the way you make me question things,
I love that even when I don't like you I know I love you and you love me!
*If you watch CSI, you might know how to find a secret message in this blog:)


No comments: