Thursday, September 06, 2012

I Did it Myself ~ DIY Ottoman and No Sew Roman Shade


 
This ottoman was a joint project with my hubby. It was made from some old under the bed storage boxes my hubby made for my grown son's room. My son has since moved out and we got rid of bed so my hubby just converted them to this upright box and hinged a top on. We then added rolling casters on bottom and I used a giant pillow on top and covered with some fabric stapled to underneath of top. And it opens for storage!

 
With additional fabric from ottomon I decided to tackle a pinterest diy project for no sew roman shades. I got the idea from http://involvingcolor.com/involvinghome/no-sew-roman-shade-from-mini-blinds/ so not to take credit for myself. Getting a great picture was another story because of lighting.

No comments: